Monday, November 28, 2011

Not Me Monday!

Not Me Monday!


It seems like forever since I had my own personal blog. Back when I blogged about everything everyday I followed the amazing blog MckMama! A fun way to start the week was talking about the comical fun and embarrassing things that we did or that happened to us this past week! :) Oh do I have many!!!

Where to begin with this week.
--> I definitely did not stay home for 4 very long days to potty train my 23 month old to tell her that its bad to go in her panties and then shortly after sneeze so hard that I might have peed a little. Not this pregnant mama! That would be the worst! Oh, and my husband didn't almost pee his while laughing at me.. I’m sorry you totally have me confused with someone else! :)

--> I definitely did not get on my husband for being the king of forgetfulness and definitely leave my stroller and car seat at the house. What?! That can't be me! I do not forget ANYTHING, EVER!

--> No, Naomi did not trick me on the flight every time she had to use the potty to not only make this mama run while preggers, but even laugh when she sat down and did nothing. NO NOT MY LITTLE GIRL!

-->I was not excited like a little teeny bopper for the new Breaking Dawn movie to come out! I am a grown woman!

--> Oh, Oh, Oh!! Speaking of peeing.... My mom and I did not shop in Burlington Coat for my two year old to be distracted by this strange noise.. a noise to where you almost wondered if there was a sudden change in the weather and there might be a leak in the roof.... OR.. Could it be that my
mother is hitting the age to where you begin to worry about her and her control of the bladder.... NOPE!!!!! Not even! It was my two year old squatting in the shopping cart watching herself pee down into her shoes onto the floor making the similar sound of water leaking. She definitely did not embarrass us in the store to where I walked the opposite direction!! I did not leave Grandma and her precious grand baby in the isle!

P.S. Just in case you were wondering.. Crocs can hold up to 1/4 cup of fluids!! :) If every you need them!! :)

What about you?? How did your week pan out?! Anything exciting or fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment