Thursday, December 1, 2011

Let's get into the Holiday Spirit with a contest!!!

As I am very new to the area of El Paso and Fort Bliss, I am hosting a small contest on FB for my new clients of 2012. I need your help to get the word out.
CONTEST:
Any mamas due in 2012 and are interested in a session with me, you should enter. As the holidays roll around I thought I would join in the fun and who doesnt love gifts :) My gift to you is for the Mama and Dad of the newbie who wins this contest will win a free mini accordion with your session + 25% off toward your print package (which could be a $50+ value)!!
RULES:
1. Comment with you name under my note on FB with your due date and babys gender
2. Share this page with friends, family and other locals to help vote for your name!

There will be a week to get the word out about the contest and all mamas interested, we will then begin voting in a week and it will go until the 24th!

The winner will be announce on Christmas!!!! :)

Share away!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment